7th – 9th September 2021
See the action live at the 2021 NZ Hospitality Summit, Trusts Arena Henderson
Who will be the 2021 Barista of the Year?
On-Line entry forms and class resources here
2021 is shaping up to better that 2018
Who will be the 2021 Chef of the Year?
BECOME A SPONSOR OF ONE THE 2021 EVENTS
Take a look at a few key metrics from 2018
- 700 Competitors
- 400 Judges
- 80 classes
- 47 Sponsors
- 223 Press releases
- 200+ Media organisations contacted
- Posters distributed to 100+ outlets and organisations
- Interviews in Hospitality News Magazine, Restaurant and Café Magazine
- Interviews on, News Hub TV (360 000 viewers), Radio NZ, Seven Sharp TV (400 000 viewers)
- Stories in stuff.co.nz, nzherald.co.nz with a total daily audience of 3.72 million
- 180+ Social Media posts reaching 165,000+ people
- 325,000+ Facebook impressions
- General media coverage estimated at a value of more than $750,000
TV – live feeds from news and shows. Previous years have included Breakfast, Adam & Eve show, Maori TV, Newshub.
News - a range of news articles regionally and nationally